A Florida State Parks Annual Pass allows frequent visitors to enjoy parks for pennies a day.
About Annual Passes:
- Annual Entrance Passes allow park entrance in lieu of the daily entrance fee.
- The Family Annual Entrance Pass is valid for up to eight people in a group, with some exceptions.
- The family pass is a single pass with the Main pass holder's name on it. Main pass holder must be present for group to enter the park.
- Additional local fees may apply (example: Monroe County Surcharge).
- An Annual Pass is valid for one year from the month of purchase.
Please see our Contact page for a link to complete information about Florida State Parks Annual Passes, including information about Annual Passes for Veterans, discounts and restrictions. Please note that no discounted passes are available online. All Veteran Annual Passes are issued directly at the parks, supporting documentation to prove eligibility is required.
- Delivery time varies depending on selected shipment method at checkout. We recommend all FL customers choose Standard Shipping. Transit time is usually 1 day.
- The online confirmation page cannot be used as a means of entry to a park. Please keep the confirmation page for your financial records and to provide proof-of-purchase in the case of a lost pass.
The card is name specific. If you want to send this to someone else, please make sure you enter the correct name in the text field above. At check out, please make sure you also enter the different ship-to address.
For questions, concerns or special orders, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.